A Free Sales Certificate (FSC) or Free Trade Certificate is an international export document used to export medical devices and IVD products. It indicates that your products are marketed in Europe and can be freely sold with no limits to their exportation.
The Free Sales Certificate is perceived differently depending on its issuing authority. Not all FSC have the same acceptance rate by the competent authorities in some importing countries. Thus is important that your FSC is issued by a reference country. Spain is one of the so-called “reference countries” and all our certificates have been always admitted making new markets available to our customer.
The most renowned "reference countries" are:
- Spain, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, UK.
- Iceland, Norway and Switzerland;
- Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
An example is the Egyptian market. Where the administration and Pharmaceutical authorities have published a list of reference countries in order to guidance companies seeking to place their products in Egypt.
CMC can provide Non-EU manufacturers with Free Sales Certificate, being or not your European authorized representative.
Our FSC are always 100% well received by importer countries.
If you would like to know more about Free Sales Certificate, please contact us.
- Return to main page
- WHAT IS UNANNOUNCED AUDIT?
- Indian’s new regulation for Medic
- LIST OF NOTIFIED BODIES UNDER DIR
- Which countries require CE markin
- DO YOU WANT TO REGISTER YOUR PROD
- Calling Indian manufacturers!
- New regulation to be notes by Med
- The FDA will help Combination Pro
- WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOU TECHNICAL
- How to report serious incidents o
- Types of reports for the implemen
- Update in Post-Market Surveillanc
- New medical devices rules approve
- Guidance for clinical evaluation
- Mutual recognition of evaluations
- Japan’s PMDA is offering meetings
- CFDA presents new classification
- NEW FDA APPLICATION FEE FOR MEDIC
- Significant points on how to comp
- New MDR and IVDR requirements won
- EXTENDED TIMELINE for MEDDEV 2.7/
- MEDICAL DEVICES IN MALAYSIA SHOUL
- How to prepare your Design Histor
- NEW FDA registration page is avai
- South Africa’s new regulation - S
- FDA:Dates of compliance with UDI
- New regulations in Vietnam: Regis
- FSC: Reference Countries
- Welcome to CMC