CAPA(Central Administration for Pharmaceutical Affairs) is responsible for medical devices regulations in Egypt.
All medical devices should be registered.
CMC can help you to go through the registration process.
Steps of the registration process
1. You need to have a local representative in Egypt
2. Prepare a list of products you want to register for submission (within 1 year)
3. Prepare the registration file for submission
4. CAPA reviewing the files
5. You can start to import class IIa, IIb and class III non-sterile products in the process of registration
6. For sterile single-use products, the manufacturer will need to wait for the registration number to import
7. The registration is valid for 10 years
8. If your products are high-risk devices, the manufacturer should provide a post-market surveillance each 2 years
All medical devices should have ISO 13485 and should comply with the implemented QMS for quality management.
Documentation can be accepted in English, including labelling.
You should notify the Egyptian MOH about any changes you make in your products, such as the manufacturing process, company address, company name, packaging sizes, sterilization method, changes in products’ shelf life, and addition of products or codes.
- Return to main page
- WHAT IS AN UNANNOUNCED AUDIT?
- India’s new regulation for Medic
- LIST OF NOTIFIED BODIES UNDER DIR
- Which countries require CE markin
- DO YOU WANT TO REGISTER YOUR PROD
- Calling Indian manufacturers!
- New regulation to be noted by Med
- The FDA will help Combination Pro
- WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR TECHNICAL
- How to report serious incidents o
- Types of reports for the implemen
- Update in Post-Market Surveillanc
- New medical devices rules approve
- Guidance for clinical evaluation
- Mutual recognition of evaluations
- Japan’s PMDA is offering meetings
- CFDA presents new classification
- NEW FDA APPLICATION FEE FOR MEDIC
- Significant points on how to comp
- New MDR and IVDR requirements won
- EXTENDED TIMELINE for MEDDEV 2.7/
- MEDICAL DEVICES IN MALAYSIA SHOUL
- How to prepare your Design Histor
- NEW FDA registration page is avai
- South Africa’s new regulation - S
- FDA:Dates of compliance with UDI
- New regulations in Vietnam: Regis
- FSC: Reference Countries
- Welcome to CMC