To improve the patient safety, the notify body have published The European Commission Recommendation 2013/473/EU relating to audits and assessments.
There was a remarkable point in this publication. UNANNOUNCED AUDIT of medical devices manufacturers.
Manufacturers do not know about the audit, that is why it called unannounced audit. The audit is made by subcontractor or a supplier who have an appropriate contract with the manufacturer. These types of audit are focused in a particular product. The reason is to verify is the product meet with the technical file, document compliance or compliance to the audit scope.
The duration is in total around 4-5 days.
In the attached image, you can see the frequency for an unannounced visit.
- Return to main page
- WHAT IS UNANNOUNCED AUDIT?
- Indian’s new regulation for Medic
- LIST OF NOTIFIED BODIES UNDER DIR
- Which countries require CE markin
- DO YOU WANT TO REGISTER YOUR PROD
- Calling Indian manufacturers!
- New regulation to be notes by Med
- The FDA will help Combination Pro
- WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOU TECHNICAL
- How to report serious incidents o
- Types of reports for the implemen
- Update in Post-Market Surveillanc
- New medical devices rules approve
- Guidance for clinical evaluation
- Mutual recognition of evaluations
- Japan’s PMDA is offering meetings
- CFDA presents new classification
- NEW FDA APPLICATION FEE FOR MEDIC
- Significant points on how to comp
- New MDR and IVDR requirements won
- EXTENDED TIMELINE for MEDDEV 2.7/
- MEDICAL DEVICES IN MALAYSIA SHOUL
- How to prepare your Design Histor
- NEW FDA registration page is avai
- South Africa’s new regulation - S
- FDA:Dates of compliance with UDI
- New regulations in Vietnam: Regis
- FSC: Reference Countries
- Welcome to CMC